Victorious Christian Living International (VCLi) was established in 1979 and is a non-denominational biblical discipleship ministry. VCLi serves the church worldwide with a simple method and life-changing tools for equipping people to be disciples and to make disciples.
We want to see you become a fully-devoted follower of Christ who lives victoriously in every area of your life and then teach others to do the same.
The Discipleship Cycle
Our discipleship method is a simple and reproducible cycle of hearing, applying, and sharing God’s plan for every area of life.
1. You hear God's plan for you in every area of your life
"Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you…" Matthew 28:19-20 (NLT)
2. You apply God's plan to your everyday life, taking action on what you've heard.
"Don’t fool yourself into thinking that you are a listener when you are anything but, letting the Word go in one ear and out the other. Act on what you hear!" James 1:22 (MSG)
3. You share what you've heard and applied with someone else.
"And the things that you have heard from me among many witnesses, commit these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also." 2 Timothy 2:2 (NKJ)
When people hear, apply, and share the truth, their lives are changed!
We develop life-changing discipleship materials. We've drawn from 30 years of experience discipling people to create dynamic discipleship materials designed to teach the application of foundational truth to everyday life. We offer these resources to individuals, churches and mission organizations around the world.
We disciple people. We utilize the materials we have developed to help individuals and families experience victory by honoring God in every area of their lives. Through seminars, conferences, and personal ministry we teach people how to apply God's plan to the spiritual, psychological, social, physical, financial, marital, and parental areas of life.
We train people to disciple. We train individuals, churches, outreach and mission organizations to implement the discipleship cycle. They utilize our materials to teach others to apply foundational truths to their everyday lives and then share those truths with others.
To see the Body of Christ grow in spiritual maturity through biblical discipleship.
"We proclaim him, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone perfect in Christ. To this end I labor, struggling with all his energy, which so powerfully works in me." Colossians 1:27-29 (NIV)
Our Statement of Faith
- We believe that all Scripture is given by inspiration of God and is the infallible, authoritative Word of God. We believe that all Scripture is centered in and about the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that the Godhead eternally exists in three Persons: the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and that these three are one God.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death and burial, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His future personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that man was originally created in the image and likeness of God. Man fell into sin and is therefore spiritually dead. We believe sin has been transmitted to the entire human race.
- We believe that man’s redemption has been accomplished entirely by the shed blood of our Lord Jesus Christ and His finished work. We believe that the new birth of the believer comes only through faith in Jesus Christ and the regenerating work of the Holy Spirit. We believe that through faith in Jesus Christ one passes immediately out of spiritual death into spiritual life and is accepted as God’s child and sealed in Jesus Christ by the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit indwells all believers and is the source of power to worship, to serve, and to live a godly life.
- We believe that we are called to walk after the Spirit. We believe that such a walk is energized by the Holy Spirit through a diversity of enabling gifts for service.
- We believe that our Lord Jesus Christ has commissioned believers to make Jesus Christ and His life known to the world.