VCLi.com is dedicated to bringing high-quality, church curriculum and training to the local church.
There are seven T's that churches wrestle with to accomplish their discipleship goals. Talent, Time, Training, Teachers, Tradition, Treasure, and Tools are all factors that churches must find, juggle, develop, outsource, purchase or otherwise appropriate to achieve success.
- TALENT — You may have talented people attending but they need to be developed to become reliable leaders who will reinforce, uphold, and reproduce your God-given vision.
- TIME — Where do you find the time to intentionally train and develop your leaders? Your schedule is filled with bible study and sermon prep. Maybe counseling adds to the time crunch so that personal devotion time is hit or miss. Family time has to be scheduled and structured. Often your #1 ministry–your family–is what suffers neglect. And if you are a bi-vocational leader this dilemma is significantly amplified.
- TRAINING — Where do you find training to develop your leaders? You want training that is intentional, directive, and functional. You don't need more on your plate so it must also be easy to present and reproducible. Ideally you wouldn't even need to be there.
- TEACHERS — Trained teachers for your children, youth, adult classes, small groups, singles, men's, women's, seniors and outreach ministries would allow you "to devote yourself to prayer and the ministry of the word." Teachers who are not just trained but also have the imperative to reproduce themselves according to 2 Tim. 2:2 will cause multiplication.
- TRADITION — Not thoughtless and rote ritual–rather building a tradition of excellence in ministry, a tradition of care, a tradition of service, a tradition of commitment to Jesus Christ and His word. This type of tradition builds a unifying vision where members speak a common language of victory and life transformation.
- TREASURE — Your church becomes a treasure to your community and the world. What treasures do you have? Your God appointed vision including your missions, outreach, and discipleship are your treasure. Your stable, devoted families and members are your treasure.
- TOOLS — Where can you find proven tools that facilitate, fulfill and accommodate the requirements of the previous 6 T's? For 32+ years VCLi has successfully developed, tested, applied, and provided tools to help the Church worldwide.
Our proven church curriculum – Clarion Call, SALT, Kids SALT, and Invitation to Intimacy: A pre-marriage Counseling Course—is available to download, copy and use as much as you’d like when you join our Church Online membership program. Plus you have access to the VCLi Treasury—a wealth of individual lessons giving biblical answers to many of humanity's problems. In addition, on-line training for your leaders is included. Plus you are only a Skype, Facebook, e-mail, or phone call away from dedicated ministry professionals with years of experience using these curriculums in churches.
So whether your need is for Sunday School, Home Groups, Vacation Bible School, Singles Ministry, Prison Ministry, Children’s Ministry, Short and Long Term Missions Projects, Life Coaching Ministry, etc. VCLi's curriculum has been tested, tried, and proven successful in each of those venues. Some pastors even preach our lessons from the pulpit with amazing results.
We handle five of the above T's for you while you build a tradition (5) of excellence and you become a treasure (6) to your community and the world fulfilling the mandate of Matthew 28:18.