By participating in Biblical Counseling through Victorious Christian Living International (VCLi), you agree to and acknowledge the following:
- You will receive Biblical Counseling from a qualified VCLi Biblical Counselor (not a state-licensed therapist).
- The Bible will be our final source of authority.
- We will meet for one hour every week by Skype or by phone.
- We will discuss problems, needs, or questions pertinent to your life in these areas: Spiritual, Psychological, Social, Physical, Financial, Marital and Parental.
- There will be no charge for our counseling sessions. We do require you to pay a monthly fee of $14.85 to access the Online Biblical Resources you will need for your counseling sessions.
- You will prepare for each Biblical Counseling session by reading and/or listening to your assigned lessons.
- You understand VCLi Biblical Counselors provide biblical advice and do not make decisions for you.
- Crimes involving abuse of a minor, elder or dependent adult, by law must be reported to the child protective or social services agency of your state.